Workplace Safety And Health (WSH) & Security Policy
The Top Management of SUPREME CLEANING PTE LTD recognize the importance of maintaining a safe and healthy work environment and is committed to safeguarding the health and safety of our employees and the public who may be affected by our operations.
We are committed to preventing work-related incidents by :
• Taking a firm stance on all workplace safety and health related matters.
• Engaging in stringent Hazard Identification, Risk Evaluation & Risk Control as part of the Company’s stipulated Risk Assessment Methodology.
• Eliminating and reducing workplace risks through the implementation of effective control measures and risk management.
• Nurturing a company culture that promotes total WSH & security in all aspects of the workplace.
• Providing adequate information, training and supervision to empower all employees to be WSH champions.
• Ensuring that all work activities and personnel complies with Safety and Security protocols laid out by the Top Management.
• Working with all stakeholders to embrace the SGSecure movement to eliminate and minimize terror threats to the company’s staff and the general public.
The Top Management, Project Managers and Supervisory staff are committed and responsible to ensure that the WSH & Security measures are implemented, followed, and maintained. Workplace Safety Health and Security are to be treated with no less importance than other commercial business aspects of SUPREME CLEANING PTE LTD.